Ajay,
I found you already had a thread open on this topic, so I'm going to reply
here instead of the Incubator announcement, if that's alright with you.

You said you're using GWT 1.5, which does include the classes mentioned in
your error message. Are you sure that you have the proper version of
gwt-user.jar on your classpath?