On Oct 28, 3:25 am, "alex.d" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Ext GWT definitely. It's nativa Java-GWT code vs. Javascript wrapper.
> Even though you have to pay for it it's worth it.

Sounds good but what are some of the problems that one may encounter
with GWT-Ext?  Also, GWT-Ext has GWT-Plus to connect your backend
database objects to the GWT-Ext widget's store (e.g. GridPanel).  What
do you use for Ext GWT?

BTW - The names are really confusing.  I expect a lawsuit will force a
name change at some point.