On Wed, Oct 29, 2008 at 12:11 PM, Vinz369 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Eric,
>
> Thanks for notifying this issue.
> I assume that in the workaround you gave me you wanted to write
> LatLng.newInstance(90, 180) instead of LatLng.newInstance(90, 360) for
> the second limit, right?

I am sorry, I keep sending you half baked things!  I was just experimenting
with the  LatLng.newInstance(90, 360), it should have been 180.

Because otherwise the 360 is interpreted as 0, and i get only half the
> map.
>
> For your first point, i am sorry but being a beginner in all this java
> and gwt programming, i don't know how to resolve the problem and solve
> the issue.

It won't resolve the problem. But if you did want to use the
LatLngBounds.newInstance() method, it is broken until I release a new
version.

> Are you saying i may be able to substitute something in the jar file
> of gmaps? Could you indicate me how i can do that?

If you want to build your own jar file from source, you can look at the
Documentation on how to work with the library from source.

> Or should i wait for a new release?
> I looked into the LatLngBounds class, but didn't see any function like
> getFullBounds(). Am i missing something here?

You could add that method directly into your code and use it if you need to
create a LatLngBounds object without specifying any arguments.