I am trying to set up file uploading in an app and I am having trouble
with no sign of what is wrong.

My trouble is that when I click a button to submit a FormPanel,
nothing happens.

To make matters worst I get no error on tomcat logs or anywhere.

I am clueless as to what might be happenning.

This is my onModuleLoad() code:
//Create a FormPanel and point it at a service.
    final FormPanel uploadForm = new FormPanel();
    uploadForm.setAction(GWT.getModuleBaseURL() +
"wallpaperUploadService");

    // Because we're going to add a FileUpload widget, we'll need to
set the
    // form to use the POST method, and multipart MIME encoding.
    uploadForm.setEncoding(FormPanel.ENCODING_MULTIPART);
    uploadForm.setMethod(FormPanel.METHOD_POST);

    // Create a panel to hold all of the form widgets.
    VerticalPanel uploadPanel = new VerticalPanel();
    uploadForm.setWidget(uploadPanel);

    // Create a FileUpload widget.
    FileUpload upload = new FileUpload();
    upload.setName("uploadFormElement");
    uploadPanel.add(upload);

    // Add a 'submit' button.
    Button uploadSubmitButton = new Button("Submit");
    uploadPanel.add(uploadSubmitButton);

    uploadSubmitButton.addClickListener(new ClickListener() {
      public void onClick(Widget sender) {
        uploadForm.submit();
      }
    });

    uploadForm.addFormHandler(new FormHandler() {
      public void onSubmit(FormSubmitEvent event) {
      }

      public void onSubmitComplete(FormSubmitCompleteEvent event) {
        Window.alert(event.getResults());
      }
    });

My servlet is code:
public class WallpaperUploadServlet extends HttpServlet implements
Servlet {

         public void init(ServletConfig config) throws ServletException{

         }

        protected void doPost(HttpServletRequest request, HttpServletResponse
response)
              throws ServletException, IOException {
            response.setContentType("text/plain");

            FileItem uploadItem = getFileItem(request);
            if (uploadItem == null) {
              response.getWriter().write("NO-SCRIPT-DATA");
              return;
            }

            byte[] fileContents = uploadItem.get();
            //TODO: add code to process file contents here. We will just
print it.

            //System.out.println(new String(fileContents));
            response.getWriter().write("GOT-DATA");
          }

        private FileItem getFileItem(HttpServletRequest request) {
            FileItemFactory factory = new DiskFileItemFactory();
            ServletFileUpload upload = new ServletFileUpload(factory);

            try {
              List items = upload.parseRequest(request);
              Iterator it = items.iterator();
              while (it.hasNext()) {
                FileItem item = (FileItem) it.next();
                if (!item.isFormField()
                    && "uploadFormElement".equals(item.getFieldName())) {
                  return item;
            } catch (FileUploadException e) {
              return null;
            }
            return null;

web.xml:
 <servlet>
           <servlet-name>WallpaperUploadService</servlet-name>
           <servlet-class>

net.newfoundcomm.attendant.server.WallpaperUploadServlet
           </servlet-class>

           <init-param>
               <param-name>action-class</param-name>

               <!-- Replace the action class name below with the fully
qualified name of the action class -->
               <param-
value>net.newfoundcomm.attendant.WallpaperUploadActionClass</param-
value>
           </init-param>
       </servlet>

       <servlet-mapping>
           <servlet-name>WallpaperUploadService</servlet-name>
           <url-pattern>/wallpaperUploadService</url-pattern>
       </servlet-mapping>