Hello,
   I'm developing one project in GWT for more then a year now. Of
course I add new code all the time. But one week ago debug mode stop
working. When I run my project in Eclipse in debug mode, GWT hosted
mode is started but then java process start using 100% CPU time and
takes infinity time (ok, after 30 minutes I kill the process). If i
run my project in run mode, everything works OK and it start in couple
of seconds.
   I'm using OS X Leopard / Eclipse 3.3 / GWT 1.4.62. I also update on
Eclipse 3.4 / GWT 1.5.2 and Eclipse 3.3 / GWT 1.5.2, but nothing
change - debug mode was still fell in infinity loop. I check log file
directory in ".gwt-logs" and ".settings", but nothing is their. I
thing something must be wrong with my code in GWT compiler, because I
am developing (debugging( some other project on some machine, Eclipse
and GWT without any problem.
   Could you please help me somehow. I'm really tired of debugging my
code with GWT.log(....). Thank you.

Regards,
   Matic