People,

I'm interested in generating a load on the serverside. Our performance
testing tool, Rational Performance Tester, needs to manipulate the
serialised data that is sent between the client and the server. It
doesn't really like the gwt-rpc format.

Is there a way to plug-in another serialisation format? easily..
Without having to change any code.. I've looked at various threads on
json, but they all seem like we have to change code on the server-
side..

Is this possible? Am I barking up the wrong tree?

regards,
dk-