Hi to All,

I am newbie to this group. I have one critical issue. Please help me
regarding this.

I have some performance related issue with GWT-RPC.

I have create one method on server side which will fetch data from
database, create one POJO class for one record, store all POJO classes
in
ArrayList and return that ArrayList object.

Problem is, when there will be less records say 10-30, I will get
response
from server to client in acceptable time, but if there will be more
records
say 500+, it will taking to much time say more than 5 minutes to
return
ArrayList of POJO classes(500+).

How can I improve performance because in future there might be 5000+
records which I need in one response from server. Please give me
suggestion
and if possible solution for this issue as I stuck with this issue
since
long but not able to get rid of this issue.

thanks in advance.