I've gone through the documentation, and while I see a lot of "here is
how you can do it with spring", most seem to be referencing hacks and
work-arounds that were necessary in 1.3.  In 1.4, there was supposed
to be changes in the GWT framework to make spring integration easier,
and demonstration code somewhere to illustrate this - but I don't seem
to be able to find either.  Am I just misunderstanding Issue 389?

Thanks for any pointers.

Allen