Hi There

I wanted to code a page, showing two Maps in one Browser Window and I
ran into a problem with showing an Infowindow, when the second Map is
loaded. Im getting graphical errors while showing the infowwindow.
Perhaps I'm making a mistake, or theres something I'm not thinking of,
plz tell me!

Heres my Sample Code. It loads a Map and opens an Infowindow if you
click at it, while in the background a second Map is loaded, but not
attached to anything (even if I would attach it, makes no difference).
Try It.
I get totally scrambled InfoWindows in Firefox, IE, Safari or Chrome

package org.test.client;

import com.google.gwt.core.client.EntryPoint;
import com.google.gwt.maps.client.InfoWindow;
import com.google.gwt.maps.client.InfoWindowContent;
import com.google.gwt.maps.client.MapWidget;
import com.google.gwt.maps.client.event.MapClickHandler;
import com.google.gwt.maps.client.geom.LatLng;
import com.google.gwt.user.client.ui.HTML;
import com.google.gwt.user.client.ui.RootPanel;

public class MainEntryPoint implements EntryPoint, MapClickHandler {

    private MapWidget firstMapWidget;
    private MapWidget secondMapWidget;

    public MainEntryPoint() {
    }

    public void onModuleLoad() {
        firstMapWidget = new MapWidget(LatLng.newInstance(0, 0), 3);
        firstMapWidget.setSize("100%", "100%");
        firstMapWidget.addMapClickHandler(this);
        RootPanel.get().add(firstMapWidget);
    }

    public void onClick(MapClickEvent arg0) {
        secondMapWidget = new MapWidget(LatLng.newInstance(0, 0), 3);
        InfoWindow infoWindow = firstMapWidget.getInfoWindow();
        InfoWindowContent infoWindowContent = new
InfoWindowContent(new HTML("<h1>test</h1>"));
        infoWindow.open(firstMapWidget.getCenter(),
infoWindowContent);