I'm working on a project that uses Grails-GWT plugin. JSON classes are
imported:

import com.google.gwt.json.client.JSONBoolean;
import com.google.gwt.json.client.JSONNumber;
import com.google.gwt.json.client.JSONObject;

When "grails run-app" is executed, I get error "The import
com.google.gwt.json cannot be resolved".

Searched for this problem, and similar problem is resolved by add
<inherites> label in xxx.gwt.xml.
(similar problem:
http://groups.google.com/group/Google-Web-Toolkit/browse_thread/thread/81026618a4c3dcf5)
But in my Application.gwt.xml, there is already an entry: <inherits
name="com.google.gwt.json.JSON"/>

The project used to work, this problem came up after command "grails
war" is executed (it clears "c:\My Document and Settings\...\.grails
\1.0.3\projects\...\classes)
Command "grails compile-gwt-modules" seems work correctly.

Anyone can help?

Thanks