Hi,

I wanted to get the total height (scrollable area) of the root panel. I used
the following:
RootPanel.get().getOffsetHeight()

In Firefox its working, but in IE 6 its giving me only the window height
(ie. value of Window.getClientHeight()). Can you tell me if its a bug or
please share if you have any workarounds.

Basically I wanted to have a glass panel (LightBox effect) for popup window.
I wanted to set the height of the glass panel as same as the RootPanel so
that it dims the entire behind window when the popup comes. Now in IE the
glass panel height is only the window height which prevents dimming bottom
part of the screen.

Regards,
Litty Preeth