Hi all,
I've searching all around the discussions and although there were a
few hints, I couoldn't find a suitable solution.

In HTML, I have a form like:

--------------
<form name="retrieve" method="POST"action="http://action_script";>
<input type="submit" value="submit">

<tR>
color: rgb(0,255,0); border: solid black 1px;"><input name="dataset"
</form>
----------------

When I click on submit, a new url is opened and process the datasetID
accordingly, for example, a new html page displaying: "You have
selected datasetID="...." ".

I want to reproduce this behaviour with GWT, submitting some
parameters via POST, opening a new browser window with that datasetID
being passed.

Anyone with similar experience?

Note: The action_script is not changable, requires data being passes
via POST, I cannot do anything in that side.

Thanks!!!!