Hey.

I have a ColumnLayout Container with 2 FormPanels. One taking the left
50% of space and one taking the right 50%. When I now open the page
with a width of 500px it all looks fine. However when I am now
decreasing the width of the page that 2nd Column all of a sudden drops
below the 1st column.
However doing a page refresh with the new width shows the 2 columns
next to each other again.

How can I trigger a layout recalculation in a Window resizeHandler?

Thanks in advance
Dominik