+jat,scottb

Bob didn't have any suggestions on this one.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Eric Ayers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wed, Nov 19, 2008 at 11:33 AM
Subject: Re: GWT Gadget, running in hosted mode with -noserver option
To: Google-Web-Toolkit@googlegroups.com, BobV <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hey Bob,
I am not sure if I ever tried using hosted mode debugging under Windows (I
develop mainly on Mac & Linux).

I tracked this to this windows specific part of the BrowserWidgetIE6.java:

  private static void setIntProperty(IDispatch frameWnd, String propName,
      int intValue) {
    OleAutomation window = null;
    try {
      window = new OleAutomation(frameWnd);
      int[] dispID = window.getIDsOfNames(new String[] {propName});
      if (dispID == null) { // *** Yes, its getting back null
        throw new RuntimeException("No such property " + propName);
      }

I see that the property 'window.__gwt_module_id' is created in
'hosted.html'.   I don't see that hosted.html is loaded in GadgetTemplate.js
the way it is in IFrameLinker.js, which explains the error, but I'm not sure
what to do about fixing it.