Thats still using the string by the URL though/"get method", which
limits the charecfters to about  100  :-/

Is it possible to do the same thing but not have the data in the url,
so it could be picked up by the php's post variable instead?
(which you can do with RequestBuilder by using  new RequestBuilder
(RequestBuilder.POST....) but that dosnt open a new window.)