Possibly, I'm not sure what a DisclosurePanel is.  What I'm looking for is a
DialogBox with a title, a main message in the dialog box, an OK button to
close.  But with the addition of a sub-panel or something under the main
message that can optionally show another message.  This would be optionally
shown via the user clicking on something, perhaps just another button next
to the OK button.

Oh, also the dialog should have a place to display an error icon.

-Dave