Thanks Mike. My situation I have abstractPrototypeImage img and it has
5 prototype depeding on different conditions and I ave to add tooltip
to each and i am creating the image after all conditions.

The below code only can set one tooltip t o th imagae ,i have to set
for each case one tooltip.i hope it is clear.Any way to do this?

For example
AbstractPrototpeImage img;
int num=Integer.parseInt(name);

if (cloType.endsWith("h"){