Hello All

I am a facing a issue regarding History Management. I am performing
two actions on two button click. One button adds node in history using
History.newItem. and Second button redirects it to the same HTML page
again. Following code is used to redirect it:

public static native void reDirectPage(String html)/*-{
         var text = $wnd.location.href;
         var index = text.lastIndexOf("/");
         var subString = text.substring(0,index+1);
         var targetString = subString+html;
         $wnd.location.href = targetString;

 }-*/;

But after adding nodes in history , redirection is not happening in
Chrome whereas it is working fine in Mozilla and IE. In chrome it just
replace the URL and does not load entrypoint again.

Is it a bug of Google Chrome or I am using wrong way of redirecting.

Any comments in this regard will be highly appreciated.

Thanks and regards

Rick Smith