Hi guys,

I've extended the "Rich Text" sample that's part of GWT Showcase by
adding a MenuBar on top of the RichTextToolbar. Other than that, it's
pretty much identical to the Showcase sample. Everything works fine,
except that when I open the menu, it doesn't close/dismiss when I
click within the RichTextArea. I can even open the menu, switch to the
RichTextArea and begin typing away, but the menu remains open!  If I
click anywhere else within the page though (e.g. on the buttons, or
the page background, etc) it works as expected and the menu closes.

Any ideas what's going on and how I can change this?

Thanks,
Daniel