Hi vitor,

The rules are:

1. the library jar must include source as well as byte code if you
need any of its classes compiled by the GWT compiler for client side
use.
2. in addition those classes must be compatible with GWT JRE Emulation
- see list in GWT docs for supported subset of Java 1.5.
3. this does not apply to libraries used by GWT RPC servlets server
side where you can use whatever you want.

regards
gregor