Hi Jorge
Are you able to create your application with GWT?

Yes Eclipse is THE tool for java applications. You can also look at
instantiations, its provides a GWT designer  - a tool for designing
your UI - dragging and dropping widgets.

Its not a great tool, but would be helpfuul for a very small project.

Thanks
Satya