Hi everyone.

I was playing with cookie and session and i found i cant open two
different tabs on firefox with twice the same app... so i think i'm
doing something wrong : I was thinking there would be two different
httpSessions but apparently not.

the problem is i actually keep some user information in httpsession...
So two apps shares the same information wich is, really bad.

I decided to generate a unique 'application level session id' at login
so that i can manage multiple in one httpsession.

Drawback is that once passed to client-side code, i need to pass it on
every rpc call... and i'm a lazy guy... I dont want to refactor each
method signature...

As RPC mecanism is now improved in GWT1.5 :
"The first is that asynchronous interface methods can now return the
underlying HTTP request object (http.client.Request) so you can access
and tweak it as necessary for your application needs before sending it
off through RPC. Asynchronous interface methods can now also return
void or http.client.RequestBuilder objects."

I think i can tweak my calls to append the appSessId in header or
something like that. Did anyone already do this?

Thanks