I debug using netbeans and recently updated to 6.5 and tested GWT
support for debug etc. Everything worked as expected.

Today for some reason when I go and debug by right clicking debug on
the project in netbeans the normal process begins and the GWT shell
and browser startup. Then the operating system prompts me to open or
save the html file. When I select open it is loaded in the default web
browser. The GWT browser URL is empty and if I type in the expected
URL into the GWT broswer and hit GO I get the same popup.

It could be netbeans 6.5 related but it was working after the upgrade
and when I ran in 6.1 I get the same behavior as in 6.5 but they are
both sharing the same project directory.

Has anyone else seen this problem?

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Scooter