I'm not sure where you are going with this, but I will state that
GWT's "issue" about not being indexed by search engines is hardly
unique to GWT.  All Ajax apps that reside on the web and dynamically
produce their UI components, and shove that content into a single (or
minimal) amount of pages have this issue.  Site map xml and other SEO
techniques are needed on any Ajax app...GWT or otherwise.