Hi all,
This is my first post to this group and I am not native English
speaker, so please sorry for my possible mistakes..

I am trying to use JAXB generated classes on server and client side.
I've added source for generated classes  and annotations used by jaxb
to the GWT source tree. And my compilation failed on
XmlGregorialCalendar type.
I've made XJC to bind all dates in XML schemas to java.util.Date

The next compilation fail is on  @XmlJavaTypeAdapter(Adapter1.class).
It says that it can't find source for Adapter1.class... but I can not
include it to the source tree, because of it will lead to compilation
errors on java.util.Calendar and javax.xml.bind.DatatypeConverter.

So, does any body managed to use JAXB generated classes with GWT?
Is there a way to make GWT ignore @XmlJavaTypeAdapter?

Thanks in advance for your replies.