Hey,
I want to upgrade my GWT application from GWT 1.4.6 to GWT 1.5.3
What I'm facing is this warning:
++++
[WARN] 'mydomain.UsersList' is not a generic type; only generic types
can be parameterized
com.google.gwt.core.ext.typeinfo.BadTypeArgsException:
'mydomain.UsersList' is not a generic type; only generic types can be
parameterized
++++
Here is my code:

++++
//In the RPC interface
    /**
     * * @gwt.typeArgs <mydomain.Users>
     */
    public UsersList loadUsers(int start);

public class UsersList implements IsSerializable {
  private List<Users> users;
++++

Would you please tell me how to overcome this?
Thanks for your time.