Thanks.

I have been trying tcpdump sniffer in the server side, and discovered
that the server always receives 80% of the byte content (I described
it here: http://tinyurl.com/5rqfp5). This is very interesting, but
unfortunately led me nowhere.

I don't manage to reproduce it, for over a year now, so I can't run a
sniffer in the client. Also, this is a high capacity internet
application, not intranet, therefore contacting the users even just
for a question is rather difficult, let alone installing a sniffer in
the client side.

Amit