You can pass a reference to the calling class to Alert class and call a
method in the calling class.. here's an example:

public class CallingClass {
  public CallingClass() {
    panel.Add(new AlertClass(this));
  }

  public void yesButtonAction() {
    // Do yes button action here

public class AlertClass {
  private CallingClass callingClass;

  public AlertClass(CallingClass reference) {
    this.callingClass = reference;
    Yes = new Button("Yes",new ClickListener(){
         public void onClick(Widget sender) {
             callingClass.yesButtonAction();
             result="yes";
         }