I'm sorry for multiple posts in row.
I've made a mistake in previous post: "brake" instead of "break".

According to javadocs on @XmlSeeAlso commenting it out can break
instantiation of JAXBContext but it could be easily worked around and
doesn't affects my project.

I am using list of all ObjectFactory classes to create JAXBContext. So
JAXBContext has references for all classes generated by JAXB.