Hi,

I have a question about the size of downloaded code for GWT
applications. I notice that the Modlename.js file that is included in
the ModuleName.html file is quite small. I am looking at 5K approx.
However the generated html files, which are generated on a per browser
basis are quite large -on the order of 500K. I am assuming that only
the portion of code in 500K file that is required based on the
dependencies starting from Module.java file are downloaded from
server. For example if the there are 1000 widgets in the generated
code but only one widget is instantiated then only the code for that
one widget is downloaded to the browser. Is this correct?

-FunWithGWT