George,

Please excuse my ignorance on this one. Will this API allow me to keep
DTOs and JPAs in sync? From the description of the project it looks
like it can do that. Just wanted to hear your thoughts on this. If the
API does allow this style of synchronization between objects, do they
have to be mirror images of each other? How can we specify the rules
on what properties and objects need to be kept in sync?

I am sure this is documented somewhere. If this has already been
discussed before pointing me to those resources will suffice.

Thanks!