Hello all,

I'm trying to set up an Ant task to run my GWT applications.

The layout of my toy-app looks like this :
src/org/om/
----client/
--------model/ClientUser.java [the class of the bean sent by my remote
service]
--------service/user/RpcUserService.java [interface of the service]
--------service/user/RpcUserServiceAsync.java [interface of the async
callback]
--------Om.java [this is my entry point]
----server/RpcUserServiceImpl.java [my service implementation]
----public/Om.html
----Om.gwt.xml [Module descriptor with the declaration of the
RpcUserService servlet]

Now is the weird part.

If I build an Eclipse run configuration with
- com.google.gwt.dev.GWTShell as the main class,
- "-out www org.om.Om/Om.html" as the 'program argument'
- '-Xmx256M' as the  VM arguments,
- JRE 1.5_013 as the Bootstrap entries,
- User entries with the src directory of that project, plus the
classpath of the project,

Then everything runs fine (I could copy/paste the content of the
launch file, but you need to be an alien to read that...). This leads
me to the idea that my application is correct.

If I use the following Ant target element, which looks really the same
to me, I get the following error in the GWT development shell
window :
[ERROR] Unable to instantiate 'org.om.server.RpcUserServiceImpl'
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.om.server.RpcUserServiceImpl

Ant target element :
        <target name="gwt-shell">
                <java classname="com.google.gwt.dev.GWTShell" fork="true">
                        <jvmarg value="-Xmx512m"/>
                        <arg value="-out"/>
                        <arg value="www"/>
                        <arg value="org.om.Om/Om.html"/>
                        <classpath>
                                <pathelement location="lib/gwt-user-1.5.3.jar"/>
                                <pathelement
location="lib/gwt-dev-1.5.3-windows.jar"/>
                                <pathelement location="lib/gwt-ll.dll"/>
                                <pathelement location="lib/swt-win32-3235.dll"/>
                                <pathelement path="bin"/>
                                <pathelement path="src"/>
                        </classpath>
                </java>
        </target>

I get the same error if I use the following .cmd file :
java -Xmx256M -cp
"%~dp0\src;%~dp0\bin;
 %~dp0\lib\gwt-user-1.5.3.jar;
 %~dp0\lib\gwt-dev-1.5.3-windows.jar"
com.google.gwt.dev.GWTShell -out "%~dp0\www" %* org.om.Om/Om.html

I'm probably missing some kind of very obvious thing...
Any kind of hints / thoughts / help would be very much appreciated !

Thank you,

José