Hey,
I'm trying to use FormPanel to submit values to a servlet:
+++++
        form = new FormPanel();
        form.setAction("/webcontext/command");
        form.setMethod(FormPanel.METHOD_POST);
        form.setEncoding(FormPanel.ENCODING_URLENCODED);
        form.addFormHandler(this);
        // controls table is created with FlexTable controlsTable =
new FlexTable();
        form.setWidget(controlsTable);
        groupName = new Label("Group name:");
        group = new TextBox();
        group.setName("groupName");
        submit = new Button("Create Group");
        submit.addClickListener(this);
        cancel = new Button("Cancel");
        cancel.addClickListener(this);

// Then I'm adding the labels and form's controls to the controlsTable

    public void onClick(Widget sender) {
        if (sender == submit)
            form.submit();
        else
            this.hide(true);
    }
++++++
But when clicking on "Create Group" button, no request is made to the
servlet (proofed by FireBug and the debugger).
Why my for isn't getting submitted?
Thanks.