Dear All,

First, thanks for all your hard work on GWT. It really is a fantastic
framework!

Is there a reason why GWT-compiled JavaScript objects are not
'reflectable' like regular JavaScript objects are? When I do (in
JavaScript):

for( var s in obj )
{
   alert( obj[s] );
}

I don't see any properties or actions for GWT-compiled objects, but I
do for regular JavaScript objects. I don't much understand the 'var s
in obj' technique, but it seems it should be able to reflect GWT
objects? For example, when I do...

   alert( obj[ '@org.foo.Foo::myMethod()' ] );

...then I CAN reflect the method okay?

Regards,