Hello,

I've found the same problem as you. I'm developing an application but
at the end, I wanted to deploy in a real tomcat to test it. After a
lot of tests I got it.

I've created and ant task to create the war file. The steps are:
- Compile all the java.
- Compile to javascript.
- Copy the web.xml previously created.
- Copy the .jar files.
- Finally create the .war file.

The task is called "package" and you can find it here:
http://code.google.com/p/mufly/.
If you browse the svn you can see the file Mufly.ant.xml.

I hope it works for you.

Regards, Iván.