Hi

I have the following code to display input field for username and password:

        Label usernameLabel = new Label("Username");
        Label passwordLabel = new Label("Password");
        username = new TextBox();
        password = new PasswordTextBox();
        Grid grid = new Grid(2, 2);
        grid.setWidget(0, 0, usernameLabel);
        grid.setWidget(1, 0, passwordLabel);
        grid.setWidget(0, 1, username);
        // the width of password is somewhat shorter than username
        grid.setWidget(1, 1, password);

When tested in GWT 1.5.3 hosted mode, the width of the password is smaller
than the width of username.
I'm expecting the width of the widgets in the same column are the same, yes?

I tried password.setWidth("100%"), but it doesn't change the width too!
How to make the width of username and password the same?

--

Hez