yeah thats what i was doing but knew i could do the first 2 calls
concurrently to improve the loadup speed and with this flag aproach i
think i have achieved that rather effectively.

The HTML idea is nice sugestion but the first 2 calls were to get a
list of departments and the users details from windows Active
Directory. Not easy with static HTML ;-)