Hello everyone !
Just a problem with anchors and IE

I've been trying to make a looong GWT page 'navigatable' withih with
the classic HTML anchor tag ( something like an index; you'll see it
pretty here http://www.echoecho.com/htmllinks08.htm )

Using  Peter Blazejewicz code on the forums (
http://groups.google.com/group/Google-Web-Toolkit/browse_thread/thread/61e10f6f83b22baa/87edf101312b59ab?lnk=gst&q=anchor+within+page#87edf101312b59ab
) I've managed to make this happen... Except in IE, where links simply
don't work - either in GWTShell or IE stanalone
(I've tried in Opera / Firefox / Chrome / Safari, all these works
fine )

¿ Is there any problem or workaround to IE ?

or

¿ Can it be done programatically, with GWT Java code or Javascript
code ( by JSNI ) ?

The code is like that

        // Link
            Element element = DOM.createAnchor();
            setElement(element);
            DOM.setElementAttribute(element, "href", anchorName ==
null ? "" : "#" + anchorName);
            DOM.setInnerText(element, text == null ? "" : text);

       // Target
            Element element = DOM.createAnchor();
            setElement(element);
            DOM.setElementAttribute(element, "name", anchorName ==
null ? "" : anchorName);
            DOM.setInnerText(element, text == null ? "" : text);

Thank you

Oskar