I like to add few points to solve this problem, which I tried
exploring.

When I changed the Internet explorer proxy setting, it gave "Network
Error Code 503".
Is there any setting which shell inherits? If so, what are the
necessary setting to make this shell run... This problem is really
annoying and increasing my development time. Now to test my changes
I'm compiling and deploying in my local server, which is taking most
of the time.

Plz help me in resolving it.

Regards
ArunDhaJ