Hi,

After a long time after giving a message with similar question in
diffferent way to acheive

Is there any way to delete tokens which are added to HIstory using
History.newItem(), now i need to delete some tokens which i don't
need

can you give me any suggestion to acheive this, by overding
javascript , or JSON any suggestion will do

Thanks & regards
Charan