Hello.

We have detected that our web application throws this Exception
sometimes:

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Should only call onDetach when the
widget is attached to the browser's document

We detect these exceptions because we have implemented a custom
exception handler that reports exceptions from the browser to our
server (code at the end).
The problem is that although this happens quite frequently (we see
this in our logs), we do not know how to reproduce it.  According to
the logs timing it seems to happen (at least some of the times) when
leaving the page that contains the GWT app.  But we are not completely
sure about this.

Any idea about what could be happening, about the possible root cause,
or how to try to debug/fix it, etc. ?
Any help is appreciated.

More information:
- Exception is only thrown from IE6 and IE7 browsers
- This did not happen with GWT version 1.4.62.  It started happening
the same day we migrated to 1.5.3
- The widget that throws the exception is an HTMLPanel.  Its parent is
a Composite.

In case you are interested, this is the site with the error (the GWT
app is the flight results page):
http://www.trabber.com

/* Code to report exceptions to the server */
        if (GWT.isScript()) {
            GWT.setUncaughtExceptionHandler(new
GWT.UncaughtExceptionHandler() {
                public void onUncaughtException(Throwable th) {
                    CommonService.App.getInstance().reportException
(th, myCallback);
                }
            });