Hi.
I'm a newbie of GWT and not speaking english very well.
I have this portion of code of my thesis application:

[...]
private FileUpload fileUpload = new FileUpload();
        private FormPanel formUpload = new FormPanel();
        private Button loadButton = new Button("Load new image");
        private Button addButton = new Button("Add new category");
        private Label l = new Label();

        public WebPhotoGalleryMenuPanel(){

                //fileUpload.setName("imageUpload");
                formUpload.setEncoding(FormPanel.ENCODING_MULTIPART);
                formUpload.setMethod(FormPanel.METHOD_POST);
                formUpload.setAction(GWT.getModuleBaseURL()+"UploadPhoto");

                submit.addClickListener(this);
[...]

photoInfoPanel.add(new Label("Enter category: "));
                TextBox categoryTextBox = new TextBox();

                photoInfoPanel.add(categoryTextBox);
                photoInfoPanel.add(new Label("Enter photo name: "));
                photoInfoPanel.add(new TextBox());
                photoInfoPanel.add(fileUpload);
                photoInfoPanel.add(submit);
                photoInfoPanel.add(cancel);
                photoInfoPanel.setSpacing(3);

                photoInfoContainer.add(photoInfoPanel);

                formUpload.setWidget(photoInfoContainer);

When user click on submit button, the form is submitted to UploadPhoto
servlet.

How can I do get text of categoryTextBox on servlet?
Thanks.

Sorry fo my english!

Daniele.