Madhu CM wrote:
> Hi all,
> I am new to GWT, and i like the way its been implemented.
> But i am struck up with something .... I have developed sample
> application just
> to do RPC.
> when i do GWT.create() ..... where will be the proxy class generated ?
> is it done dynamically?dynamically create object for Async?? please
> explain about this .....
>
> Thanks,

The "Proxy" class is generated at compile time through whats known as "Deferred
Binding". Take a
look here for more information about GWT.create(...):

http://code.google.com/docreader/#p=google-web-toolkit-doc-1-5&s=google-web-toolkit-doc-1-5&t=DevGuideDeferredBinding

Basically the GWT.create(...) method is used to run a bit of special code
during the compilation
which can generate additional code. It's also using in GWT localization,
ImageBundles and a few
other places. It's not a runtime method (it doesn't exist at runtime).

Hope that helps.
Jason.