Once compiled, take all the files inside the package-name folder and put
them wherever you like. You can also change the host html page name to
anything you want. If you change it in the source code, you will have to
change it in any file that runs hosted mode.
Just change 'MyProject.html' to the new name i.e. if there is no '.html'
after the 'MyProject', don't change it because it is referring to something
else - the actual project itself or maybe the prefix to the gwt.xml file.

That is the problem with the project creator, although it makes things easy
by asking for one name (e.g. MyProject) it names everything as MyProject -
the main class file, the html file, the gwt.xml file, the launch files, and
the project folder.

If you go to my site and join up (and confirm your email address, just so
people can't subscribe other people) for the free email course, the first
day (which is sent immediately)  there is a project you can download which
has all the elements named differently. You can always unsubscribe
immediately afterwards - the course mostly assumes you have Eclipse, so a
lot of it might not be relevant for you.

Ian

http://examples.roughian.com