Hello everyone,

i think, my problem is triviale, but i vn't found a solution yet!
Class "Login"  build a LoginPanel with textfield Name etc... Now i
want in GWT Class "StartGWT " that after pressing button "start" to
get the value  of textfield Name and put them in header!

My code:
[CLASS " login"]
TextField txtteam = new TextField("Teamname", "team");
                txtteam.setId("team");
                formPanel.add(txtteam);
TextField txtperiod = new TextField("Spieldauer","time");
                txtperiod.setMaxLength(2);
                formPanel.add(txtperiod);

[/CLASS "login"]

[CLASS "StartGWT"]
 final Button startGame = new Button("Start", new ButtonListenerAdapter
(){
                  public void onClick(Button button, EventObject e){
                        Panel northPanel = (Panel) panel.findByID("northPanel");
                        northPanel.setTitle(northPanel.getTitle()
+TEXTFIELD.GETVALUE );
                        northPanel.doLayout();
                    }
 });
[\CLASS "StartGWT"]

i don't know but it doesnt come to my mind! Maybe somebody help,
thanks in forward!

kind regards