Hi,

In the header of a DialogBox I want to put an image that when is
clicked, the Dialog is closed. My code is the following one:

final Image closeWindowImg = new Image();
closeWindowImg.setSize("13pt", "13pt");
closeWindowImg.addClickListener(new ClickListener() {
        public void onClick(final Widget sender) {
                System.out.println("img clicked!!!!!!!!!!!!!");
                hide();
        }
});

//String x = html_close.toString();
String x = closeWindowImg.getElement().getInnerHtml();

String h = "<div class=\"contentf\"> <div class=\"title\">Reload
setHTML(header);

But when I click on the image, anything happens. How can I do to close
the DialogBox by clicking on the image? I need to put the image using
HTML because it must be in the header of the DialogBox, so inserting
the image as an image widget doesn't work for me.

Any idea?

Thank you very much!