I need to change the menu item into different colors (both front &
background) when mouse over and the item is selected. So I defined the
following in my css:
.gwt-MenuBar-vertical .gwt-MenuItem {
color: yellow;
background: blue;
}
.gwt-MenuBar-vertical .gwt-MenuItem-selected {
color: black;
background: red;
}
.gwt-MenuBar-vertical .gwt-MenuItem-hover {
color: white;
background: green;
}

But the actual result is not right. When mouse is over, the display is
using '.gwt-MenuItem-selected'. If I selected a item, then move the
mouse to other item, the selected item back to default color.

What's wrong with my css? Please help.

Thanks