File are saved into a folder that I choose.
I look into a folder when application make a upload call.
But image doesn't appear when open a album widget...

2009/1/14, Daniele <dany.hat...@gmail.com>:
> I try some.
> Thanks.
>
> Daniele.
>
> 2009/1/14, gregor <greg.power...@googlemail.com>:
>>
>> There's nothing obviously wrong with this, and the fact that the
>> uploaded photo appears when you restart server supports that. Next
>> obvious thing to eliminate may be to check exactly where on your disk
>> the uploaded photo is actually written to. Perhaps it is not where you
>> expect, and what is happening is that it is being copied over to the
>> "right" location as part of your deployment/hosted mode running
>> procedure when you restart server. If you upload a photo and then
>> check where it goes while the app is still running, you should be able
>> to confirm that one way or another.
>>
>> On Jan 14, 1:52 pm, Daniele <dany.hat...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Code of upload
>>>
>>> [CODE]
>>> package com.webphotogallery.server;
>>>
>>> import java.io.File;
>>> import java.io.IOException;
>>> import java.io.PrintWriter;
>>> import java.util.Iterator;
>>> import java.util.List;
>>>
>>> import javax.servlet.ServletException;
>>> import javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet;
>>> import javax.servlet.http.HttpServletRequest;
>>> import javax.servlet.http.HttpServletResponse;
>>>
>>> import org.apache.commons.fileupload.FileItem;
>>> import org.apache.commons.fileupload.FileItemFactory;
>>> import org.apache.commons.fileupload.FileUploadException;
>>> import org.apache.commons.fileupload.disk.DiskFileItemFactory;
>>> import org.apache.commons.fileupload.servlet.FileCleanerCleanup;
>>> import org.apache.commons.fileupload.servlet.ServletFileUpload;