Hi,

I'm trying to develop a GWT application on Linux Ubuntu 8.10 but I'm
facing some problems:
1. My application try to connect to MySQL database using "mysql-
connector-java-5.1.6". I don't want to hard-code the connection string
so where should I put the context parameters (url, driver,
username...).

Note:
the folder named "tomcat" is not created automatically as did on
Windows XP??!

2. In hosted mode I get a blank white page when I click the "run"
button?

Please help. Thanks very much.