Hi,

Auto complete will work on static HTML fields only, ie. the fields should be
present in the HTML files and not added on the fly (as in case of GWT).
Please see section "auto-complete and GWT" of
http://code.google.com/p/google-web-toolkit-incubator/wiki/LoginSecurityFAQ

I have not tried this so I dont have much details, may be you can google
more on this. I have seen posts related to this on this forum also.

- Litty Preeth